I am embarking on several new journeys and I suppose that here is as good of a place as any to start to document them.
I figured I would start with a list of the new things going on in my life. Then I might make a list of the things that are STILL going on (the same old, same old list) and then maybe i'll be so bold as to make a list of the things that are no longer going on in my life.
The New Things:
1. I am going to be taking a photography course starting at the end of this month. My brother in law will be taking it will me and I'm very excited for it. That also means that I will be flooding the internet with more and more photos that I take (like the ones I already put up over at my flickr account.
2. I am endeavoring to get into shape. For the first time in my life I can say that with sincerity it has nothing to do with wanting to lose weight. I just want to be healthy and stronger. I want to be in better physical shape. I want to have some muscles, to be able to run around without getting winded. I want to be healthy. Why? because of
3. I am hoping to start TTC soon. TTC is internet lingo for Trying To Conceive as in trying (wait, actually trying? isn't this the thing i've been avoiding for the past 12 years??) to get pregnant. It's not going to happen anytime soon, it's not an ACTIVE situation just yet but I want my body to be in great shape before it does happen. I want this whole thing to be as smooth and comfortable and healthy as possible.
So there are the New Things
Here are the Same Old, Same Old things:
1. I am still in school. I am finishing up my bachelors degree in English with a concentration on Creative Writing and am forever making mental plans for grad-school and life beyond my undergrad degree.
2. I am still unemployed officially (though I do pick up freelance work still on occasion and I am making plans to start up a side business during/by the summer)
and here are the Things That Are Over:
1. I am no longer living in the tiniest apartment ever
2. I am no longer a vegetarian 100% of the time. it's probably about 75% of the time
3. I am no longer a PC user? lol i don't know.
Anyway, that's how it stands.
Oh and this! This is new. Updating my blogger blog and attempting to make this a real-deal situation. Eventually it will get all fancy with a URL and custom-made layouts and things of that nature but for now it's just a little invisible corner of the world and I like it that way. I like taking things one step at a time.
For now, here's a sample of some photos i took recently that I like: