Tuesday, February 16, 2010

life coaching! a plug lol

Recently I've been coaching again and I love it. It's really nice to be able to do this again, I've missed my business.

To summarize: I am a certified life coach and I used to have my own business. I started coaching in 2005 and had a business until 2008 when it had to close for economic reasons. I focused on relationships, self-improvement and creativity coaching.

I decided to get back into coaching again just for my love of it. I really enjoy helping people who want to make changes in their lives. I think that people who WANT help deserve it and are entitled to it and I want to be there for those people. Sometimes just talking to someone (especially if that person is a trained and certified professional like myself) can help alleviate a lot of stress and put issues into perspective. Other times people really need to get down into it and figure out what's going on with them. I want to be there to help them get through their issues.

So I told some people via livejournal that I was going to be coaching again and I actually got some responses. I'm offering sessions at an incredibly discounted rate ($15 per session) which is seriously a fraction of what I used to charge but honestly, who cares? I want it to be an accessible service, I want it to be something people CAN do if they really WANT the help. Changing your life shouldn't be something that only the wealthy can do. That's not fair.

Anyway, I've had two sessions in the past week and it's great to feel like I'm back in the game again. I'm really happy to be there and this is the kind of thing I really thrive on.

So that said, if anyone else is interested in some coaching, let me know. It can be one session only or as many as you want or you can just figure it out as we go.

I can do email coaching or phone coaching, or a combination of the two. It doesn't matter.

Here's what we'd do:

you would email me and let me know what situation you are trying to work through/what you are hoping to improve on or change in your life (it can be anything, a certain scenario with your spouse that is bothering you, you might want to lose weight, you could be stuck with a creative project, unsure what career you want, not knowing how to handle a potential family conflict, etc). You'd write up the situation from your point of view and explain what you're going through and then we'd move forward from there. I'd either email you back with some suggestions and some exercises to do or we'd talk on the phone and i would give you some suggestions and exercises to do. We'd break, you'd go do those exercises and then get back to me and we discuss it and how to go forward from there.

That's how it works! Not bad, huh?

So anyway, if anyone wants to do some coaching with me feel free to let me know. I'd love to coach you, it's really fulfilling to me and hopefully would be for you as well ;)

you can comment here or email me at rhianawhite at gmail dot com

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment