Sunday, February 7, 2010

by george! i think i've got it!

the other day I wrote a haiku about the internet:

--------
Do you ever want
to say LOL out loud?
I do. All the time.
---------

profound and prolific, right? lol

In other news, I think I might have come up for the platform for this blog. The "what the hell is it about"-ness. I'm thinking i might angle it like "a young wife's journey" or something of that nature. Seriously, i think so!

The reason for that is this:

1. I would totally read a blog written by and about being a young wife.

2. Lots of big stuff is going on at this point in my life...we've just moved to a nice place, we're paying off our cars, I'm finishing college and continuing on to grad school (god willing) OR to publishing my first of many (fingers crossed) novels. We're going to start TTC (trying to conceive) soon and THAT's a big deal and then I will be a young mommy (YOUNG I SAY) juggling all of that stuff.

I don't know, i think it's interesting. Though i do laugh now to realize that "young" wife might not really be the right way to phrase it. Maybe I ain't so young in terms of wifedom afterall. Though i feel young. I definitely feel young to be a wife even though i guess technically I'm a year into this wife thing.

Anyway, like i said, there's a lot of stuff going on so I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it that way. A Young Wife Posts on the Internet. Complete with Photos.

Though I must admit, I am slacking on the photos department recently. I promise all that will change shortly! I swear it will!

So there we have it, we'll see how it goes. I've got to start adding blogs to my reader and get into the habit of checking it. It's just so hard for me to break my Livejournal habit but alas the Internet Gods of Blogging are speaking to me and they've whispered in my ear that livejournal is on it's last legs so to speak and it's not gonna be around forever. I have to build up my backup network now while I still can. I only hope that my loyal friends from LJ will follow me here if things go south for them over there.

So yea, that's that.

Wife and Life. Not bad, not bad at all

<3

2 comments:

  1. loyal friend... following new blog... still snowed in.... check!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're the best :) thanks Kerri!!

    ReplyDelete