Monday, January 11, 2010

so it's been a while

it's been quite a long while since i updated this blog. That's okay, though. We'll just move on from here.

I'm watching MTV True Life. It's like True Life I'm a comicbook nerd or something like that lol I kinda love it.

Anyway, i thought that first and foremost I would use this space to store my recipes that i've been making recently or that I want to make. I just like the idea of having a place for them.

Here's one that I found today that looks awesome and that I'm excited for:

Cauliflower Poppers


Ingredients
1 spray(s) cooking spray
1 small head(s) cauliflower
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp chili powder, or more to taste
1/2 tsp table salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
Instructions

* Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.

* Cut cauliflower florets into bite-sized pieces (there should be about 4 cups). Place cauliflower in a medium bowl and add cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper; toss well to coat.

* Spread cauliflower on prepared baking sheet and bake until cauliflower is tender, but not mushy, stirring halfway through, about 10 minutes. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.


so yay that seems awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment